Looking for HIV/AIDS Specialist
Aug 8, 2008
I am looking for a good referral for a HIV Specialist in Seattle area. Has to be in a private clinic. Thanks
Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
Seattle has many excellent HIV care providers. If you're looking for a private practice doctor, I'd contact our good friend, Dr. Peter Shalit at Swedish Medical Center. He's highly experienced, a nice guy and has a great ethical compass.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Accurate Is A 4 Month Hiv Test?
- If I Had Unprotected Sex With An Hiv Positive Woman What Are The Odds That I Am Infected?
- Is Excessive Sweating An Hiv Symptom?
- Can Hiv Be Transmitted Through Small Cuts?
- How Long Do Hiv Seroconversion Symptoms Last?
- Will Masturbation Cause Chlamydia To Come Back?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.