The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App 
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Ask the Experts About

Choosing Your MedsChoosing Your Meds
Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question
  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Looking for HIV/AIDS Specialist

Aug 8, 2008

I am looking for a good referral for a HIV Specialist in Seattle area. Has to be in a private clinic. Thanks

Response from Dr. Young

Thanks for your post.

Seattle has many excellent HIV care providers. If you're looking for a private practice doctor, I'd contact our good friend, Dr. Peter Shalit at Swedish Medical Center. He's highly experienced, a nice guy and has a great ethical compass.


Viral Loads Decreased
can i take steroids with ART?

  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

 Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS



This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.

Powered by ExpertViewpoint