|how to take Atripla
Jul 26, 2008
I am going to start Atripla. Little scared though. just wanted to know when should I take it. the website says to take at Bedtime empty stomach. does it mean 2 yr after dinner,just before the bedtime?? sounds silly question, but appreciate your help on this.Thanks for your time.
| Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
I wouldn't sweat this one too much (ie., don't feel scared). Generally I'll tell my patients to take their efavirenz-based treatments just before going to bed.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Black Spots After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Blood In Urine After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Getting Scratched Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Drinking After Someone Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Touching Dried Semen What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.