|HIV and AIDS
Jul 25, 2008
Will HIV positive diagnosis means you will get AIDS?
| Response from Dr. Young
Yes, without antiretroviral medications, the vast majority of HIV+ persons will eventually develop and AIDS complications.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Cd4 And White Blood Cell Count
- Risks Of Getting Hiv With Positive Bottom
- What Are The Odds Of Getting Hiv If Using A Condom Correctly?
- How Long Do People Live With Hiv Without Treatment?
- Is A Yeast Infection That Wont Go Away Is An Early Symptom Of Hiv?
- Can A Hiatal Hernia Cause Peripheral Neuropathy?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.