atripla after alcohol
Jul 25, 2008
once in a while l take alcohol and avoid taking my dose of atripla when l get home but take it the following morning after the alcohol is off my system. will this have effect on me?
Response from Dr. Young
I generally wouldn't recommend delaying your dose to the next morning. Better to take the Atripla at bedtime as usual- see what the combination effects might be.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Penis After Reused Needle Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Trouble Urinating After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Causative Agents Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Home Remedies For Vaginal Discharge
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.