VERY HAPPY WITH MY REGIMEN!!

I just wanna let you all know that I started TRUVADA and VIRAMUNE about two months ago with cd4 at 283 Vl 100000, and now my cd4 is 465 and VL Undetectable. This regimen has being great, the only side effect I had was when I added the second dose of Viramune in the morning, I got a RUSH, but it went away after a week, then after that nothing else. I feel great and really to keep living life to the fullest. Thank you all for your answers and support!!!!

Thanks for your post and report.

I do enjoy hearing from our readers who are doing well on their medications. These are really valuable to other readers who are pondering the decision to start.

Best of health, BY

Weird regimen
Atripla vs Sustiva+3TC+Viread