Jul 22, 2008
My doctor just presecribed a new combination: etravirine, maraviroc and raltagravir. Is this a good regimen??
| Response from Dr. Young
This is not a conventional first-line regimen by any means, but would not be too "wierd" for someone with a lot of drug resistance.
Provided that you have resistance testing that shows sensitivity (or susceptibility) to the etravirine (Intelence) and maraviroc (Selzentry), there should be very good antiviral activity from the three medications.
Best of health, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Burning Penis A Sign Of AIDS?
- Sex With A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Bronchitis After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Headache After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.