Atripla and half life

I've been taking atripla since it came out never having missed a dose and was undetectable at the last doctor's appt. in february. For the first time, however, I forgot to take it before going to bed and took it about 11.5 hours late. Will this slip up cause resistance? I've read about the half lives of different drugs but don't know how long acceptable levels are maintained in the blood. Thanks.

Thanks for your post.

You're correct in that the medications in Atripla have a long half-life in the body- as a result, they should be less subject to problems with late doses.

A single late dose (or missed dose for that matter), shouldn't cause any significant problems, especially (a you allude to), that your virus load is undetectable.

I hope this helps,

BY

Meds from non-US source
Should I change meds so soon?