Meds from non-US source

Hello and thanks for your advise.

I am about to start meds in the next month or so. I will be going on Atripla, see how it works.

I will be temporarily moving to Thailand and will probably need to source my medicine locally there.

My question is regarding the "quality" of hiv meds from sources other than the US. Are the medicines the same? Or is there a difference? If so, is the difference significant enough to worry about it?

Thanks for your help once again.

Sincerely.

Thank you for your post.

In general the medications in Thailand are of very high quality and I wouldn't concern myself over the differences between medications here in the US and there.

Best of health and travel safe, BY

Hesitant/scared to start
Atripla and half life