Hesitant/scared to start

For the two recent questioners: GO FOR IT! I was also worried, and wondered if starting meds would spell the end of life as I knew it. However, I have had negligible side effects (Efavirenz, 3TC and Abacavir). Only a few vivid dreams which decreased in incidence(and they are not usually unpleasant anyhow).

These forums are very useful, but remember that most people who pose questions here do so because they have some sort of worry/problem (and I have asked about my own concerns about various matters in the past). However, there is a vast silent majority who get on fine with meds. The doctors know from their many patients' experiences that relatively few people have difficulties. They constantly reiterate that here, and in my HIV clinic also.

:-)

Ken

Thanks for your post and for sharing your experiences.

I'll ask our lurking-well readers to share their stories too- I'm sure that you all know who you are, but may not be aware of the positive impact that you can have on others.

Be well,

BY

efervirenz
Meds from non-US source