re: "Hesitant & Scared to Start My Meds"

To the person who is hesitant about starting Atripla. I didn't want to go onto meds I fought it for a while, I got used to permanent fatigue, sleeping 12-14 hour a day and thinking it normal: My cd4% went down to 14, my VL was in the 100,000s and I finally went onto Efavirenz & Truvada.

Go for it: -You won't believe how quickly you will start to feel better: I swear that within 48 hours my energy levels were way better than they had been for months, -within less than 2 weeks, my sleep requirements were down to 7-8 hours. -I couldn't believe how much better I felt, and I was amazed at the transformation. Go for it. You will not regret it.

Thanks for your helpful words of support.

Best of health to you.

BY

Undetectable viral load
resolution of side effects after PEP therapy