Undetectable viral load
Jul 16, 2008
Someone told me that if a person is undetectable, they can pass an HIV test. I don't believe that is true but would like an answer so I can set them straight. By the way, they are currently doing their residency at a hospital.
Response from Dr. Young
Residency in what? I sure wouldn't want that person as my doctor.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Chlamydia And Gonorrhea Test Called?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes From Infected Person?
- What Happens If Shingles Are Not Treated With Medicine?
- Getting Treatment For Genital Warts When Can I Have Sex Again
- Things You Shouldn't Do If You Have Chlamydia
- Syphilis And Cbc
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.