Undetectable viral load
Jul 16, 2008
Someone told me that if a person is undetectable, they can pass an HIV test. I don't believe that is true but would like an answer so I can set them straight. By the way, they are currently doing their residency at a hospital.
Response from Dr. Young
Residency in what? I sure wouldn't want that person as my doctor.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Balls After Sucking Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Spots After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore On Penis After Touching Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Hepatitis From A Kiss?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.