Jul 13, 2008
Is sulfurnomide an ingredient in Dapsone?
Response from Dr. Young
Though Dapsone and the sulfonamides both work by inhibiting the same enzyme, sulfonamides are an entirely different chemical than Dapsone. There is no sulfonamide in Dapsone.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Statistics Of People Contracting Hiv From One Encounter Of Unprotected Sex
- Where Do You Get Swollen Lymph Nodes If You Have Hiv?
- Hiv Western Blot Test How Long Does It Take For Results
- Hiv From Spit In My Mouth
- Should I Have Dental Work Done If I Have Thrush?
- Does Hiv Cause Sore Throat That Lasts Long Time?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.