Jul 13, 2008
Is sulfurnomide an ingredient in Dapsone?
Response from Dr. Young
Though Dapsone and the sulfonamides both work by inhibiting the same enzyme, sulfonamides are an entirely different chemical than Dapsone. There is no sulfonamide in Dapsone.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Tingling Lips After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Tiredness After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Flagyl Cause Thrush?
- Can You Get Hepatitis B From Raw Oysters?
- How Long Does It Take Before Gonorrhea Causes Prostatitis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.