Jul 13, 2008
I take testosterone replacement shots and am wandering if it is legal for my doctor to prescribe me the bottle where i can take the shots at home myself?
Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
Yes, it is entirely possible for your doctor to prescribe the testosterone bottle to you. We have some patients who do administer their shots at home. A related question is whether any of the topical testosterone gel products might be an easier (and needle-free) way to get the testosterone.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Can Cause A False Positive For Gonorrhea?
- What Are The Chances Of Spreading Herpes With No Symptoms?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Through Unprotected Sex?
- What Are My Chances Of Getting Chlamydia From Someone Who Already Has It?
- Syphilis Treatment Z Pack
- Symptoms Of Hpv Skin Rashes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.