Jul 13, 2008
I take testosterone replacement shots and am wandering if it is legal for my doctor to prescribe me the bottle where i can take the shots at home myself?
| Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
Yes, it is entirely possible for your doctor to prescribe the testosterone bottle to you. We have some patients who do administer their shots at home. A related question is whether any of the topical testosterone gel products might be an easier (and needle-free) way to get the testosterone.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Getting A Prescription For Testosterone
- How Do I Get A Prescription For Testosterone?
- If I Have Sex With A Man Who Is Hiv Negative Then Can I Get Hiv?
- Can Lyme Disease Interfere With Hiv Test?
- If I Am Hiv Positive How Can I Get Help With My Mortgage?
- Can Hepatitis Pass To An Unborn Child?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.