ARV and Pregnancy drugs
Jul 6, 2008
I have recently started my ARV treatment and taking Combivir 1 twice a day and Kaletra 3 twice a day. I am also on Diclectin 1 4 times a day and Pantaloc 40mg, 1 a day for pregnancy related symptoms. Is it safe to take all these medications and at the same time? Should I stagger their intake and which should I take first?
Response from Dr. Young
Thank you for your post.
I'm not aware of any significant dosing issues between your HIV medications and your medications for your pregnancy symptoms; it should be ok to take them at the same time.
Best of health to you and your child,
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- White Bumps On Penis Sign Of HIV Infection
- Can You Get HIV From Picking Your Nose?
- Bloody Urine After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Getting Fingered Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Glands After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.