possble cure for HIV

I recently learned that Dr Gary Davis believes he has a cure for HIV. It is centered around the use of goats milk. Do you, the expert have any information regarding this information. Dr. Gary Davis lives in Tulsa Oklahoma and says that his treatment works. I understand he has been on dateline etc. please respond we need to know if his treatment could be real.

Response from Dr. Cohen

haven't heard about the goat milk cure. Perhaps you can look him up in the tulsa phone book and speak to him on the phone. and let us know how well this works.

of course, if it involves goat milk, please see if you have to drink it, or if you can also take it as cheese. And if crackers enhance the effects. since goat milk twice a day every day might be a bit rough...

we have a meeting on antivirals coming up in a few weeks. hopefully if he has some honest data, we will see it there. but I doubt it.

good luck. CC

pot
Interaction between HIV Drugs and Herbal Extracts