Just diagnosised/treatment

Just had positive test 2 weeks ago. My cd4 count was 317 and the other figure given was 5000+. Doctor told me to just come back in 2 months to see my status?????

Thank you for your post.

With a CD4 count that is already within the threshold where guidelines recommend starting treatment, I have difficulty in simply having you return to the clinic in 2 months.

Rather, if you were my patient, I'd have you come back to confirm the CD4 level, make sure that all of the needed baseline labs have been obtained (like drug resistance tests, hepatitis antibodies, HLA haplotype among others).

Best of health to you,

BY

HIV MEDS AND VIRAL LOAD
milk thistle