Missing Eozicom for 40 hours to have been taken with Norvir and Reyataz

I failed to take Epzicom when I took Norvir and Reyataz, over about 40 hour period, then I immediately reintroduced the Epzicom. My t cells are 450 and my viral load is undetectable; am 66 years old, positive for 18 years...

What do you think about/advise on the "miss"?

Thanks for your post.

You're probably going to be fine, though I encourage my patients to either take all of their medicines or none at all. Taking just 1 of the 3 active agents does put you at some risk of developing resistance; especially if for a prolonged period of time.

I'd spend some time trying to analyze why the Epzicom was missed, and try to implement changes to prevent this from happening in the future.

In any event, worry not; just make sure to let your doctor know about the situation.

Be well,

BY

Purbac d.s and rash
HIV MEDS AND VIRAL LOAD