Referral

Hello Dr. Young,

I want to thank you again for all of the information and support you have provided me since I first tested positive over two years ago. My numbers continue to be strong on Atripla and I still have no side effects. I will be moving to Fort Lauderdale and was wondering if you could give me a referral for an hiv doctor or clinic in the area. Any information would be appreciated and thanks again! JB

Hi and thanks for your post.

There are a number of excellent HIV doctors in the Fort Lauderdale area. Rather than naming one, I'd refer you to the American Academy of HIV Medicine's Find a Provider site.

Between this resource and the local AIDS service organization, I'm sure you'll find a good fit.

Best of health, BY

Garlic and Hiv
is this combo good?