Atripla working great

Just wanted to let everyone know that I have been on Atripla for a few months now. Scared to death to start it but have been smooth sailing from the very beginning. A little groggy in the morning but otherwise zero side effects. Plus, taking one pill a day at bedtime is a huge plus! I know everyone is different in their reaction to medication but thought I'd let everyone know that my dive into the treatment waters went smoothly. Undetectable now and very happy!

Thanks for your post and report.

I'm happy to hear that your doing well on your HAART regimen.

what is pulmonia