Atripla working great
Jun 18, 2008
Just wanted to let everyone know that I have been on Atripla for a few months now. Scared to death to start it but have been smooth sailing from the very beginning. A little groggy in the morning but otherwise zero side effects. Plus, taking one pill a day at bedtime is a huge plus! I know everyone is different in their reaction to medication but thought I'd let everyone know that my dive into the treatment waters went smoothly. Undetectable now and very happy!
Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post and report.
I'm happy to hear that your doing well on your HAART regimen.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Ache In Testicles After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Erectile Dysfunction After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- How Do You Get Genital Warts On Your Butt?
- How Long Should You Wait To Get Tested For Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.