Does Kaletra have drug resistance

If I've used Kaletra before when I was pregnant can I use it again or will I have drug resistance?

Response from Dr. DeJesus

This is a difficult question to answer without having more information about your HIV responses (viral load) you had while you took that medication, and if you took them with good compliance then. Assuming that you always took your meds then, and that you had a good response (undetectable viral load), the likelihood is that you did not develop any resistance to it. Try to find out that information from the HIV provider that assisted you during your pregnancy. Otherwise, you have the option to try again and see what happens, or better yet, have your HIV provider consider the use of boosted Prezista. Good luck!

What Hiv meds are best for me
what if i stop my meds