Jun 6, 2008
I have had diarreah since I've had hiv. What is wrong with me?
| Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
Chronic diarrhea has many causes; nearly all are readily treatable, but need a definitive diagnosis first.
Tell your doctor about your symptoms. Simple tests often lead to quick treatment.
Best of luck, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Diarreah A Symptom Of Hiv?
- Eye Floaters After Touching Precum Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Kissing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Hpv After Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Ejaculation After Touching Vomit Worried I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Eating Food Made By Someone With HIV Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.