Jun 6, 2008
I have had diarreah since I've had hiv. What is wrong with me?
| Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
Chronic diarrhea has many causes; nearly all are readily treatable, but need a definitive diagnosis first.
Tell your doctor about your symptoms. Simple tests often lead to quick treatment.
Best of luck, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Are White Spots An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Is Testicular Pain A Sign Of AIDS?
- Ache In Testicles After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Dizziness After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Flaky Skin After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.