when to start ARV

Hello Doctor..thanks for the prompt reply.i do not have any active HIV syptoms, i had Vaginal itches but i was put on diflucan and now am very ok....i have a very sligh cough that comes only in the morning and i am taking somthing for that too.Those are the two slight syptoms.My CD4 count is 327 thats was abt a months or a month 2weeks ago.thanks doctor hoping for more advise.thanks

Thanks for your reply,

If your CD4 count is below 350 and especially if you have any HIV symptoms, then it's time to start HIV treatment. Usually, I'll get a second CD4 count to confirm that the level is at the threshold to start.

I hope this helps, BY

when to start ARV
Syphilis and HIV