when to start ARV

Thanks very much doctor..talked with her and she said the medications maybe be different and that will cause me harm...well i really pray to get to where i will be going to soon so i can start treatment.Any other advise? apart from this please.thanks

Thanks for your follow up.

I suppose that some of this depends on which medications are available to you and where you live; nevertheless, I still don't believe that it should take six months to stabilize you on your regimen.

Do you have any active HIV symptoms? How about your CD4 count?

BY

Time Change
when to start ARV