when to start ARV
Jun 3, 2008
Thanks very much doctor..talked with her and she said the medications maybe be different and that will cause me harm...well i really pray to get to where i will be going to soon so i can start treatment.Any other advise? apart from this please.thanks
Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your follow up.
I suppose that some of this depends on which medications are available to you and where you live; nevertheless, I still don't believe that it should take six months to stabilize you on your regimen.
Do you have any active HIV symptoms? How about your CD4 count?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Itchy Rash A Sign Of AIDS?
- Itchy Scrotum Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Fever After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Balls After Oral Sex Hooker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.