Safe to go back to Atripla?

Hello, thanks for this wonderful service you provide!, my question being, I was previously on Atripla for about 2 1/2 months, and changed to Kaletra/Viread because of some side effects, but Kaletra's side effects are even worse for me, is it safe to go back to Atripla? or is that a no go? Thank you for your reply in advance.

Thanks for your post.

Assuming that there hasn't been any issues with viral load failure, then in principle, it would be safe to switch back to Atripla.

The real question to me is if you didn't tolerate Atripla in the first place, why would you switch back to medications that you didn't like?

For example there are a number of other options that are well endorsed by current treatment guidelines- other PIs, like atazanavir (Reyataz) and fosamprenavir (Lexiva)- medications that in our clinic appear to be much better tolerated than the outgoing standard of Kaletra.

Lastly, I hope that your not just on Kaletra and tenofovir (Viread), but rather Kaletra with two other nucleoside drugs (as would be recommended)-- ask your doctor about this if unsure.

Best of luck, BY

TRUVADA, NORVIR, REYATAZ = YELLOW EYES.?
how long?