when to start ARV

hello please, the reason they gave me for not being able to start the ARV was that since i aint going to be where i am for u 6months,since i need to be looked after when i start the ARV. I truly dont want to die of this illness i want to do the best i can with information i have.... please help me out

Thanks for your post.

I can see part of the argument that your current doctors make, but disagree with the rigidness of the opinion. If indeed you do need to be on HIV medications and if after six months, you'll be in a place where you'll have follow up care and access to medications, I can see no reason why to wait.

I can't imagine a scenario where you wouldn't be stabilized on a regimen in this time, with adequate time to assess adherence, tolerability and response to treatment.

So, I'd go back to your doctor, discuss your feelings and plans for after moving. I'd bet that a thoughtful discussion could very well result in starting.

Best of health to you, BY

just diagnosed
TRUVADA, NORVIR, REYATAZ = YELLOW EYES.?