|Just started meds!!!
May 28, 2008
hello, I found out that i was positive last year and i just started meds. My question is I am taking Truvada and Viramune once a day, is this a good combination??? My vl is 147000 and cd4 293... i m scared this medication wont work.
| Response from Dr. Wohl
It will most probably work. Take it every day without fail and see your doctor regularly and sooner if you experience any problems.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Tingling In Feet An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Chills After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Touching Dried Semen Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Precum Touching Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Drinking Water Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.