Health of my daughter

My daughter is 2years and she is HIV Positive and she cannot walk.Will she be able to walk and and also she have got a problem of oral thrush in her mouth l have tried every medicine but its alway on and off. Right now she is taking cotrimoxazole and she is on TB Treatment. Please help me.

It is impossible for any of us to tell you what the future holds for your daughter. It sounds like she is receiving treatment for her TB and is also on medications to prevent other infections. These important antibiotics can contribute to thrush. There are other medications that can treat thrush including fluconazole and clotrimazole. Some yogurts may also be able to help prevent thrush.

Speak with her doctor about the options available.

Eventually your daughter may need HIV medications. Ask her doctor when this will be.

Rash
Sustiva or Viramune