May 22, 2008
My wife tested + three months ago. She has been prscribed Duovir and Efavir. I have heard there is more effective treatment called HAART.Whether one should straightaway go for HAARt or try effectiveness of Art medicines first
| Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
Your wife is receiving a HAART (Highly Active AntiRetroviral Therapy) regimen. This is a term that just refers to combination therapy with AntiRetroviral Therapy (ART).
I wish you and your wife well.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Sore On Penis A Symptom Of AIDS?
- Is Vomiting A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Blowjob From A Prostitute Safe?
- Groin Pain After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Purple Spots After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Getting Scratched Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.