When to start ARV

Hello Dr Young, thanks for the reply, i am sorry for giving a wrong analysis, i was with my doctor today and checked out properly again, it was 327, i made a mistake, and they keep telling me there is no cause for me to start ARV, dnot know why,and also am a mobile person, there is this they say i cnt start ARV coz of that

Thanks for your follow up.

If you're able and willing to take medications, current treatment guidelines (all over the world) recommend considering treatment when CD4 counts are below 350.

I'm don't understand the precise reasons why your doctors don't feel that this is needed in your case; I'd ask them why.

If you were my patient, I'd would recommend starting treatment.

Be well, BY

Abundant CD4 Cells
Results and expectations