Cholesterol and Atripla
May 17, 2008
Is it ok for a patien on Atripla to eat shell fish or should she not eat any shell fish? I have a client who loves conch but has been told not to eat it.
Response from Dr. Young
There's no reason why someone taking Atripla has to avoid shellfish.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Rash After Sex With Hooker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Rash After Vaginal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Skin After Insertive Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Rubbing Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Discharge After Licking Rectum Worried I Have HIV
- How Soon Can You Detect Std's?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.