Cholesterol and Atripla
May 17, 2008
Is it ok for a patien on Atripla to eat shell fish or should she not eat any shell fish? I have a client who loves conch but has been told not to eat it.
Response from Dr. Young
There's no reason why someone taking Atripla has to avoid shellfish.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- AIDS Infection Risk Rubbing Penis
- Can Someone Get AIDS From Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation?
- Can Someone Get HIV From Touching Penis?
- Can U Get HIV From Licking Vagina?
- Can You Contract HIV From Eating Food Made By Someone With HIV?
- Chance Of Getting AIDS From Having Sex During Period
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.