Cholesterol and Atripla
May 17, 2008
Is it ok for a patien on Atripla to eat shell fish or should she not eat any shell fish? I have a client who loves conch but has been told not to eat it.
Response from Dr. Young
There's no reason why someone taking Atripla has to avoid shellfish.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Happens If Bacterial Vaginosis Is Not Treated?
- What Can You Take To Prevent Current Genital Warts Breakouts?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- Syphilis And Rectal Bleeding
- Symptoms Of Hpv Skin Rashes
- Symptoms Of Gonorrhea In Gay Men
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.