|KP 1461 Status
May 12, 2008
Dear Dr. Young,
May I ask what is the status of phase II trials of KP 1461? Is there any good news in store for us? I do not seem to find any information on the web about the progress of phase II trials in human subjects.
| Response from Dr. Young
Hi and thanks for your post.
As I understand the situation, KP1461 development continues. There has not been any recent presentation of data concerning the compound, but hope to hear more during the upcoming International AIDS Conference, in Mexico City, this August.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Sore Throat An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Runny Nose Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Tingling In Feet Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Headache After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Eating Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.