May 11, 2008
Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
Provided that you don't have any kidney problems, there shouldn't be any problem taking ibuprofen for a few days with your HIV medications. Make sure to let you doctor know about all the prescription and non-prescription medications that you're taking just to be safe.
Best of health, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- When To Check If You Have Gonorrhea In Your Throat?
- When Are Herpes Sores Healed?
- What Are Your Chances Of Getting Herpes If You Have Sex With Someone That Has It?
- What Antibiotics To Take For Gonorrhea?
- What Antibiotics Can Help Treat Chlamydia?
- What Is The Quickest Way To Get Rid Of Genital Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.