May 11, 2008
Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
Provided that you don't have any kidney problems, there shouldn't be any problem taking ibuprofen for a few days with your HIV medications. Make sure to let you doctor know about all the prescription and non-prescription medications that you're taking just to be safe.
Best of health, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Mood Altering Drug Associated With Hiv
- Mandatory Hiv Testing Pros And Cons
- Statistics Of Hiv Among Gays Compared To Heterosexuals
- I Just Got Treated For Chlamydia I Am Scared I Have Hiv
- Is Streptococcal Infection Of Throat Common For Hiv Positive?
- What Is The Percentage Of People Who Have Hiv Symptoms?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.