vdrl test and hiv
May 6, 2008
if my vdrl test is positive how likely i could be hiv holder
Response from Dr. Young
There's no way to know if you're HIV+ without doing the HIV test.
Having a positive VDRL (syphillis) test confirms that you had a risky exposure. I'd strongly recommend getting the HIV test as part of your health assessment.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Swollen Lymph Nodes Sign Of HIV Infection
- Can You Get HIV From Touching An Open Scab?
- Dark Bumps After Fingering Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Red Spots After Kissing Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Discharge After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.