Atripla side effects

My doctor says it's time to start medication. Atripla is prescribed and I'm concerned about the side effects. How disruptive will it be during the day if I am to take it at bedtime?

Most people have minimal or even no side effects with Atripla. Of those with some adverse effect the most common are dizziness and vivid dreams. This generally diminishes quickly over time. Take the med at bedtime to reduce the chance of any daytime effect.

It is worth a try. Start on a weekend or whenever you do not need to be at school or work for a couple of days. Some even start their meds at the beginning of a vacation.

If you suffer intolerable side effects you can contact your doctor and under her guidance switch to an alternative regimen. Any side effects will vanish with withdrawal of the medication.

Meds and Lifestyle
Homeopathi & westen medicine