baby test

My baby had her first test when she was 4 months old and i received a letter saying it's a likely reflection of my status what dose that mean.They've actually repeated the test.but iam scared.I had medication during pregnancy,my viral load was below 50 and i had normal delivery,please help me.

I'm not exactly sure what test you're referring to, but I'll assume that the test that the doctors ran on your baby was a HIV antibody test.

Since the mother's antibodies are transferred to the baby, the baby's blood tests will show positive antibodies for several months. For this reason, many centers will wait upwards of 6 months to run the antibody test on the baby. Only a HIV viral load test will distinguish between the antibodies from you and active HIV infection of the baby. From what you describe, your risk of transmission of HIV to your baby should be very, very low.

Here's hoping for your baby's health, BY

hiv whit cancer
fat loss- have changed meds. please answer