|hiv whit cancer
Apr 23, 2008
i have hiv in cancer which one should i fight first
| Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
There's a lot of medical details that influence this decision (like what is your CD4 count and type of cancer). In general, we'd typically treat the cancer first, but begin HIV treatment in the very near future-- as soon as the cancer treatment plans are initiated and stabilized.
This will require coordinated care between your oncologist and your HIV care provider.
Best of luck,
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Runny Nose After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can I Catch Gonorrhea Without Having Sex?
- Can You Take Pap Smear Test If You Are Virgin?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.