hiv whit cancer
Apr 23, 2008
i have hiv in cancer which one should i fight first
Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
There's a lot of medical details that influence this decision (like what is your CD4 count and type of cancer). In general, we'd typically treat the cancer first, but begin HIV treatment in the very near future-- as soon as the cancer treatment plans are initiated and stabilized.
This will require coordinated care between your oncologist and your HIV care provider.
Best of luck,
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Hepatitis B From Raw Oysters?
- After Using Pep Is A Three Month Window Period Accurate
- Countries Who Require Hiv Tests For Working Visa
- Does Bleach Kill Hepatitis Blood On Porous Surface?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.