Apr 20, 2008
Hi Dr. Young:
When I vacation sometimes my time zones change. How should I take my Atripla while I am away from my home. Normally, each and every night my cell phone alarms to remind me I take it and forget about it. Should I adjust the time if it is 3 hrs. either way?
| Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
If you've been otherwise doing well and have an undetectable viral load, I don't think that an occasional 3 hour time shift will have any consequence.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Sore On Penis A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Pain In Penis Sign Of HIV Infection
- Cold Feet After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Rubbing Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Sex With Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.