Apr 20, 2008
Hi Dr. Young:
When I vacation sometimes my time zones change. How should I take my Atripla while I am away from my home. Normally, each and every night my cell phone alarms to remind me I take it and forget about it. Should I adjust the time if it is 3 hrs. either way?
Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
If you've been otherwise doing well and have an undetectable viral load, I don't think that an occasional 3 hour time shift will have any consequence.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Risk Of Sharing A Razor?
- Are White Bumps On Penis A Symptom Of AIDS?
- Is Tingling In Fingers An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Blood In Semen After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Chills After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.