CD4 going down

thanx for wonderful work u r doing. started Rx in 2005 nov with cd 184 and vl 73000. 6mnths later vl is undetactable , cd4 498. After another 6 mnths cd4 398,vl und.then 6mnth later cd4 went down to 382,vl still und. latest in march 2008 went down to 350 (cd4)vl still und. am on combivir and nvp 2x/day. used 3tc,d4t and nvp for 1 year (2005 nov to 2006nov) then changed due to per neuropathy. Should i be worried and what are my chances of getting my cd4 high.Never got ill or missed work due to illness since dx.

Thanks for your post.

I wouldn't worry. If your viral load is undetectable, it's unlikely that you're experiencing treatment failure.

There is no significant difference between a CD4 measurement of 398 and 382. It might be worth examining any trends in your CD4 percentage- this can often reveal changes not evident in the variable absolute CD4 count.

BY

Atripla and Ginko Biloba
Fat Loss