goats milk & lactose intolerance?!
Jan 11, 1999
can i take the goats milk cure if i'm lactose intolerant? i'm really tired of having aids, but i don't think i want an upset stomach, either! please help!
Response from Dr. Cohen
I am not familiar with goats milk cure-I do not think it will help your HIV infection.If you are lactose intolerant goats milk will be likely to cause the same symptoms other milk causes- you could try adding some lactase ( available in stores) to the milk to help-Be sure the goats milk has been pasturized to avoid getting another infection from the milk.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Flu Symptoms After Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Jock Itch After Rimming Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Urethra After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have
- Rectal Bleeding After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Does Wart Remover Work For The Genital Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.