goats milk & lactose intolerance?!
Jan 11, 1999
can i take the goats milk cure if i'm lactose intolerant? i'm really tired of having aids, but i don't think i want an upset stomach, either! please help!
Response from Dr. Cohen
I am not familiar with goats milk cure-I do not think it will help your HIV infection.If you are lactose intolerant goats milk will be likely to cause the same symptoms other milk causes- you could try adding some lactase ( available in stores) to the milk to help-Be sure the goats milk has been pasturized to avoid getting another infection from the milk.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Nipple Sucking Negative Elisa At 16 Weeks
- Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Having Sex During Period What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.