How soon for Lipodystrophy

How soon after starting Meds can or does LIPODYSTROPHY occur. I am on Atripla for 3 months now and everything is going good. I worry about physical changes even though I'm in good shape and lead a healthy life style. I'm looking for a typical timeline and also what is the percentage of people who actually experience this problem?

Response from Dr. DeJesus

As you may know, Atripla is a coformulation of 3 anti-HIV medications: Sustiva, Viread and Emtriva. In a recent study, Sustiva was very mildly associated with fat loss in a very small percentage of patients that took if for 2 years. On the other hand, it appears that when combined with Viread and Emtriva, that small risk become even less, and potentially almost negligible. If you are taking Atripla, the chances are that you will not develop this problem.

How long are we away?
lifespan of patient on viraday