cryptococcal with HIV
Apr 5, 2008
drugs used in HIV with cryptococcal infection
Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
Cryptococcal infections are a very serious AIDS complication. Initial treatment (first two weeks) are usually with the antifungal drugs amphoteracin and flucytosine. Later, treatment is switched to fluconazole.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Loose Stool After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Open Mouth Kissing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Having Sex During Period What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Do Steroids Cause Vaginal Infections?
- Does Metronidazole Treat Chlamydia?
- Can Thrush Cause You To Clear Your Throat A Lot?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.