Am I in danger?

I have been in a relationship for two years and (due to a dream I had) the man I am with confessed to me that his previous partner was HIV+ and that they did not use condoms (my partner was the top). As a result, we both tested at the beginning of our relationship and we were both negative. However, (also at the beginning of our relationship), I thought I had the mumps because the glands next to my ears were swollen (a common thing during the first stage of HIV). We have an open relationship and I have bottom for him only a few times. I took a rapid HIV test yesterday and it came out positive, but I have been dealing with lymph nodes infections and colds and night sweats, for some time, and the glands next to my ears are still swolen (sometimes more than others). I might have had the virus for two years now, I don't know. Do you think I am in danger of dying soon because I haven't received treatment?

Sorry about the long comments and questions. Thanks!

Thanks for your post.

You're not in danger of dying (but ignorance about your health circumstances won't help).

What needs to be done now is to get in to see a HIV specialist healthcare provider- there, you'll have confirmatory HIV testing and a whole lot of other testing.

A 2 year delay shouldn't prevent you from getting medical evaluation and help.

BY

A few words of hope and love
Costs