Mar 28, 2008
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for your post.
Yes, the regimen that you're taking is a very good one and recommended by the most current US and International AIDS Society treatment guidelines.
We use it commonly among our patients.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Are Red Spots A Sign Of AIDS?
- Groin Pain After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Giving Oral Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Eating Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Spots After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Doxycycline Treat Vaginal Infections?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.