Mar 19, 2008
My regimen containes Viramune, Epivir and Ziagen.Recently my dr. gave me Kivexa .When is it corect to adminstrate Kivexa? In the morning with my Viramune or at noon separatley? Thank you for your time!
| Response from Dr. Young
Hence, it's perfectly ok to substitute Kivexa for your Ziagen+Epivir.
The Kivexa needs only to be taken once-daily, either with or without your Viramune. For sake of simplicity, I'd take them together.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Ache In Testicles After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Black Spots After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Chills After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Fatigue After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Flu Symptoms After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.