|can i take a 4 months dose of HIV med?
Mar 16, 2008
I have decidedto start ART with a CD4 Count of 241,i want to travel ouy of my country for 4 months,can i take 4 months dose to travel with?
| Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
Provided that your doctor's willing to provide 4 months of medications in one fill; there's no reason why you couldn't travel with this quantity. Medications, properly stored will be very stable over this time period.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Skin After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sinus Infection After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Hole In Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Does Amoxicillin Cure Stds?
- Does Genital Warts Virus Ever Go Away?
- Does Lactose Cause Vaginal Infections?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.