|can i take a 4 months dose of HIV med?
Mar 16, 2008
I have decidedto start ART with a CD4 Count of 241,i want to travel ouy of my country for 4 months,can i take 4 months dose to travel with?
| Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
Provided that your doctor's willing to provide 4 months of medications in one fill; there's no reason why you couldn't travel with this quantity. Medications, properly stored will be very stable over this time period.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Famvir Dose In Hiv
- Sex With A Prostitute Scared To Get Tested
- Aching After Broken Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Red Spots After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Cold Hands After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.