Mar 15, 2008
whatever happened to csa-54? why not even a mention of it since 2006
Response from Dr. Young
I can't say.
Ceragenix, the company that bought the rights to develop the drug doesn't mention the compound on it's website, in describing their pipeline nor recent scientific publications.
Just another reminder that even promising candidate compounds don't always become drugs.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Swollen Armpit Sweat Glands And Signs Of Hiv
- Do Females Get Tested For Hiv When At The Gyn?
- Thrush Tounge First Symptoms Continue Antibiotics
- How Can A Woman Be Hiv Positive And Her Husband Hiv Negative?
- How Soon Can Hiv Symptoms Appear?
- Can You Get Hep C From Drinking Out Of A Cup Or Eating From Someone's Plate?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.