Mar 15, 2008
whatever happened to csa-54? why not even a mention of it since 2006
| Response from Dr. Young
I can't say.
Ceragenix, the company that bought the rights to develop the drug doesn't mention the compound on it's website, in describing their pipeline nor recent scientific publications.
Just another reminder that even promising candidate compounds don't always become drugs.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Red Spots After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Loose Stool After Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Swallowing Cum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Purple Spots After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Having Oral Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.