resistance

I have been taking efavirenzs and combivar for a year now.When i went for my first viral load test it was very low then I went again a month later it came back very high does this suggest that there is resistance. I am still waiting for my oter results to see if ther was an error or something

Thanks for your post.

A detectable viral load (especially one that's high) while adherently taking HIV medications is suggestive of a problem--most often related to the emergence of drug resistance.

It's important to confirm the viral load result with a second test, and if confirmed, drug resistance testing is highly recommended.

I hope the test was in error,

BY

Is excersing good?
tox screen + on antivirals