|Is excersing good?
Mar 14, 2008
Does excersice have any bad effect on me as an HIV positive person? I go on the tread mill 3 times a week for 1 hour,is it ok?
| Response from Dr. Young
Within reason, exercise is nearly always a good thing. If in doubt, I'd pose the question to your healthcare provider.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sinus Infection Sign Of Ars
- Burning Red Spots After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Erectile Dysfunction After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Urination After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.