Is excersing good?
Mar 14, 2008
Does excersice have any bad effect on me as an HIV positive person? I go on the tread mill 3 times a week for 1 hour,is it ok?
Response from Dr. Young
Within reason, exercise is nearly always a good thing. If in doubt, I'd pose the question to your healthcare provider.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blood In Urine After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- How Soon After Sex Can You Tell If You Contracted An Std?
- Std That Causes Rash
- Can HIV Live In The Ink For Tattoos?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.