Is excersing good?
Mar 14, 2008
Does excersice have any bad effect on me as an HIV positive person? I go on the tread mill 3 times a week for 1 hour,is it ok?
Response from Dr. Young
Within reason, exercise is nearly always a good thing. If in doubt, I'd pose the question to your healthcare provider.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Stinging Pain A Sign Of HIV?
- Itchy Testicles After Touching Open Wound Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Urination After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Vomiting After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Get Pubic Lice If You Have No Pubic Hair?
- How Long Does Chlamydia Take To Show?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.